Inspirational Quote: Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds ~ Bob Marley
Notes from Lily: So here we go ladies! Day one of making a gentle shift to eating in alliance with your body...It's a big day and a big deal...so I recommend marking it with something special....a one hour foot massage at Happy Feet (just $25.00), a journaling session where you write out your commitments, a walk in Mother Nature, heck even a special item you've had your mind on to purchase.
Make this day "THE" day it all started to shift. Once you get that momentum started...the ease will set in....so go all out!
The biggest key of ALL is of course managing that monkey mind, the ego, the untamed mind. If you master that one...the rest will be effortless....but until then you want to have some boundaries in place that make it easier!
1. Know your most challenging times and prep for them! Insert outloud voice here!
2. Don't keep trigger foods in the house if possible...make it so that you have to travel to get them
3. Let your internal dialogue be LOVING and patient all of the time!
4. Ask for the support of the five most present people in your life
5. Start your mornings with a little ritual to get your focus on
These are all tips I'll remind you of to keep your precious self on track!
As always my heart is with you. Thank you for the privilege of supporting you!